South Africa is full of amazing things to do – from diving with Great White Sharks to spotting lions on safari.
Read on to see which things you absolutely MUST do before you leave this incredible places. And don’t forget to click for more details…
1. Go diving with Great White Sharks
2. Spot lions at Schotia Game Reserve
3. Learn to surf in Jeffreys Bay
4. Hike through the Magical Forest in Nature’s Valley
5.Brave the world’s highest bungee jump
6. Go diving in Sodwana Bay
7. Help local communities
8. Climb Table Mountain and abseil back down
9. Hire a car and explore the north coast
10. Wriggle through the claustrophobic Cango Caves
Need more advice? See which are the best places to visit in South Africa and don’t forget to follow us on Twitter more travel updates!
Category: Cape Town, Cintsa, Coffee Bay, East London, Gansbaai, Jefferys Bay, Jeffreys Bay, Mossel Bay, Nature's Valley, Oudtshoorn, Port Elizabeth, Safaris, Sodwana Bay, South Africa, St Lucia, Stormsriver, Victoria Bay
About Alison Adey: I was previously Channel Editor for IPC's Homes network (Housetohome.co.uk; Idealhomemagazine.co.uk; Livingetc.com and Homesandgardens.com) but I bid them a fond farewell in December 2010 to embark on this trip. I also worked for Nowmagazine.co.uk as a features writer for two years. View author profile.